Strategic positioning combines the political savvy of government relations with the persuasiveness of effective communications. When you need to reach out to more than just the public, private or non-profit sectors, you need strategic positioning to get comprehensive results.
strategic positioning services include:
- Evaluating the unique strengths and weaknesses of each situation, and who the key players are
- Developing the right tactics to engage stakeholders and decision makers, including lobbying, opinion pieces, letters to the editor, person-to-person persuasion, and facilitated community meetings
- Creating the best messages to persuade key audiences and maintain message discipline
- Providing clear, regular updates on progress and any breaking issues
- Coordinating like-minded people to build momentum and strengthen support for the client’s position
- Understanding and capitalizing on the decision making process to secure results